Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cooking Tip Accepted!

My absolutely favorite cooking magazine is Cuisine at Home.  Every recipe I've made from their magazine is fantastic. For those of you who know about my famous (within our circle of friends, that is) pulled pork, well, it came from this magazine.  I think my mother has gotten quite known for making this pulled pork as well.  

Anyway, one part of the magazine that I always look forward to reading is the cooking tips page.  Most of the tips are super clever.  So, one hot August day, I thought I would submit one of my tips.  It turns out they like it and it will be published in a future issue of the magazine!  Right now, I can't disclose what the tip is, so you'll have to wait until it's published in the magazine. :)

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that?! Very cool! Can't wait to hear what your tip is!

    ReplyDelete